Saturday, February 13, 2016

The kitchen is open for business

I'm baaaack!

Yes, it's been awhile since I've posted here, but my writings, reflections and pot stirring continue on and in other forums and spaces.

What brings me back to this page, you ask? Well ... maybe you didn't; but I did ask myself, "Why now?"

A lot has happened to me personally and professionally over the past two years. New clients came and others ... well, we parted ways. I was blessed with my first grandchild - a boy - while I lost several friends and loved ones, including my father. And then there was a serious injury, a result of my clumsiness some say, that dragged me to a new low.

It was the latter that helped me to turn around inside the tunnel I had created and begin to move towards the light instead of away from it. And boy ... what you can see when light is shown on it is pretty interesting.

But let's save those shiny gems for my return to the blogosphere. 

There is more than enough going on in the world around us to keep me busy with reflection, analysis, opinion and scrutiny. So strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. 

The societal stew is a brewing and Momma is ready to stir it up.

No comments: